Real Estate And Construction
LEGALIZATION OF PROBLEM REAL ESTATE
LEGAL AUDIT OF REAL ESTATE
OBTAINING PERMITS OF STATE AUTHORITIES FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKS
Ukraine occupies the last places among the world in the Doing Business ranking in the real estate and construction industry. Any shortcoming or the slightest flaw in legal documentation can lead to problems with the legalization of construction or loss of rights to the property. Our expertise in the real estate industry is based on longstanding successful experience of solving all kinds of conflict situations and overcoming legal obstacles in the conduct of the construction business .
CONSTANT AND EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION WITH STATE AGENCIES, COMPREHENSIVE AUDIT OF LEGAL DOCUMENTATION FOR LAND AND / OR REAL ESTATE IS THE ONLY WAY TO AVOID PROBLEMS WITH REAL ESTATE IN UKRAINE. THIS WHOLE COMPLEX OF SERVICES CAN BE PROVIDED BY OUR LAW FIRM.
The main inquiries with which businessmen and private individuals address us in this direction, and the solutions that our firm implements quickly and qualitatively are:
- Counteraction to asset grabbing attacks on real estate.
- Renewal/making an entry in the register of property ownership.
- Complex legal audit of unfinished / completed construction objects.
- Registration of documents and receipt of all permits of SACI (State Architectural and Construction Inspection of Ukraine) – notification of the construction works beginning, a declaration on the beginning of construction works, obtaining a permit for construction, property delivery.
- Obtaining SACI documentation at any stage of construction.
- Development of documents for the beginning of construction works.
- Obtaining all the documentation and permits of state authorities for conducting construction works of any complexity.
- Legalization of squatter settlements / alterations / reconstructions and changes in any technical characteristics of real estate.
- Resolution of disputes with local authorities.
- Supporting for property disputes with private / public enterprises litigation processes.
- Registration of real estate and release of the collateral on it.