Lobbying and GR
INTERACTION WITH STATE AUTHORITIES
PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP
The long-term experience of PRAVOVEST interaction with representatives of state bodies of Ukraine, CIS countries and Europe allows our clients, strictly within the legal framework, with no risks for the enterprise, to conduct their activities more efficiently and to take their interests into account when forming and implementing government policies.
Constant contacts with the authorities through professional lobbyists open up new opportunities for business development and for the enterprise to reach a new level of work. Corruption as a way of “communicating” with government officials is becoming a thing of the past as Ukraine’s European development becomes stronger. Lobbying is a civilized and modern way of communicating with state institutions, which is practiced in all developed countries and does not carry the threat of accusation of corrupt practices. Accordingly, business successfully cooperates with the state strictly within the framework of the legislative field.
OUR TASK IS ESTABLISHMENT AND DEVELOPMENT CLOSELY AND EFFICIENTLY RELATIONS WITH STATE AUTHORITIES, BY PASSING THE BUREAUCRATIC PROCEDURES, ENABLING OUR CLIENTS TO IMPROVE THEIR STATUS AND REPUTATION IN THE UKRAINE AS WELL AS ABROAD.
The main inquiries our Law Firm receive, and solutions we quickly and efficiently implements, are:
- Drafting and filing of documentation and legal support in privatization tenders.
- Defending the results of privatization, preventive measures to repel possible corporate raider attacks.
- Lobbying the interests of the client in the state bodies of Ukraine at all levels.
- Political support aimed at developing the overall industry in which the client works.
- Development and legal support public-private partnership project.
- Client support in media during a crisis: conflicts with government agencies or officials, corporate conflicts involving the state, protection from raiders.
- Assistance in the development and support of the adoption of laws, as well as draft decisions of executive bodies.
- Solving any issues with government agencies.
- Building communications with government agencies.
- Resolving issues related to starting a company in a new region of the country, obtaining permits and licenses.
- Analysis of the regulatory framework of each sector of the economy, including the political component.
- Conducting an internal strategic and organizational GR consulting of a company to improve business processes of interaction with government agencies.