Tax and Customs
CLAIMS ANALYSIS AND PROTECTION IN DISPUTES WITH STATE BODIES
SUPPORTING THE VAT REFUND PROCEDURE
Our experts provide legal support and attorney at law services to defend the interests of the company in disputes with tax and customs services of all levels and courts of all instances.
Lawyers of our company have extensive experience in upholding the client’s position in disputes with increasing tax liabilities and charging fines and penalties from the fiscal authorities.
ANY INACCURACY IN REGISTRATION OF DOCUMENTS FOR SUBMISSION TO A TAX OR CUSTOMS SERVICE MAY WORTH DIFFERENCES IN THE AMOUNT OF THE PAYMENT OF TAXES / DUTIES FOR MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. AT THE SAME TIME, DISPUTE WITH THE STATE BODIES ON DRIBBLET, MAY REFERRAL THE CASE TO THE PROSECUTOR’S OFFICE AND BLOCKING THE WORK OF THE WHOLE BUSINESS.
The main inquiries our Law Firm receive, and solutions we quickly and efficiently implements, are:
- Comprehensive investment analysis of the business and placement of the company’s securities in the international capital markets.
- Legal maintenance of the company and the identification of potential threats at the reporting stage to tax service.
- Analysis of claims of the tax service and drawing up a response to state bodies, development of tactics of behavior in a dispute.
- Attracting external independent auditors to verify and confirm reporting.
- Full communication with the tax and customs services on behalf of the client and defending the interests at all levels.
- Legal support of tax audits at all stages: from receiving a request to receiving an inspection report.
- Representing clients during counter inspections by the tax authorities.
- Drafting and filing of documents for court regarding tax and customs disputes and support of the entire process.
- Appeal and cancellation of decisions on the arrest of property and company accounts.
- Appeal against the refusal of tax authorities to accept a tax return.
- Litigation on appealing a decision to conduct a tax audit.
- Appeal against the amount of taxes and customs duties payable to the budget.
- Legal support of litigation on appealing against the annulment of certification for VAT.
- Support of the VAT refund procedure and solving problems with the delay in transferring money to the account of the company.