Retail and Distribution
The increasing volumes of international trade, the consumerization of society and the rapid change in trends and consumer sentiments make the FMCG sector extremely dynamic and highly competitive.
PRAVOVEST, as an innovative and modern law firm, perfectly understands the needs of a retail company, their demands for speed and quality of services.
We have experience in supporting the work of both domestic companies and global multinational corporations, with specialization in the production and trade of goods in various sectors of the consumer market.
- Export-import operations, customs control.
- Conclusion and performance of contracts.
- Dispute resolution with competitors/contractors/government agencies in pre-trial and court proceedings.
- Litigation at any stage.
- Legal Due Diligence of investment projects.
- Legal support of M&A, attraction of debt financing and share capital.
- Consultation and development of strategies on using legislation on protection against unfair competition.
- Representation of clients’ interests during investigations by antimonopoly bodies.
- Taxation, transfer pricing.
- Accompanying tax audits.
- Analysis of claims of the tax service and drawing up a response to state bodies, development of tactics of behavior in a dispute.
- Involvement of external independent auditors to verify and confirm reporting.
- Full communication with tax and customs services.
- Registration of rights to objects of intellectual property, upholding of interests in pre-trial and judicial proceedings.
- Industrial designs registration.
- Entering intellectual property objects into Customs Register.
- Identify and fighting against counterfeit goods.
- Recognition of trademarks as well-known.